Your health and safety are of the upmost importance to us. The following are new procedures we have implemented to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
FOR OUR RETREATANTS:
- As of March 1, 2022, we no longer require proof of vaccination. We do encourage our retreatants be vaccinated.
- As of March 21, 2022, masks/face coverings will no longer be mandatory. We want our retreatants to be comfortable and feel safe when here, therefore, if they wish to continue wearing a mask/face covering they are welcome to do so. Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout Fleming Hall and the Manor House/Dining Room. Everyone is encouraged to physical distance wherever possible.
- Occupancy is now back to pre-COVID levels. Fleming Hall can take up to 64 retreatants – 56 single rooms / 4 double rooms.
- Our cloak room is now open for your coats, boots/shoes.
- The usual towels and soap will be provided in your individual room as well as your own shower mat. This mat is for you only for the retreat, please take back to your room.
- Use of the kitchenette in Fleming Hall is limited to 2 people at a time for coffee / tea. Please sanitize hands before entering. There will no longer be reusable coffee mugs, disposable cups will be available. You are welcome to bring your own tumbler.
- The bookstore will be open. Time to be posted. The tuck shop will be provided during most retreats. You are welcome to bring your own.
- We prefer, when possible, smoking is outside. If, due to inclement weather, the smoking room is available. It is located in the west wing accessed by using the stairwell between floors 1 & 2. This room has a limit of max. 4 people.
- Payment of your offering will be on Saturday, time posted on your envelope at the registration desk. We accept cash and cheques (to be placed in your envelope and deposited in box). Debit, VISA and Mastercard accepted.
- Upon departure, please ensure you have all personal items. Please strip your bed and put sheets in pillowcase. Leave in your room. Towels leave on rack.
MANOR HOUSE (Dining Room & accommodation)
- Enter from small parking lot, up stairs to lobby and into dining room area. You are welcome to hang your coats up on racks provided upon entrance or take with you into dining room.
- There is only one public washroom near the dining room. If at all possible, please use for emergencies only.
- Please sanitize your hands before you enter the dining room. A dispenser is available by the door.
- You will be instructed how to proceed once seated. We are back to buffet style serving.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU:
- We will be sanitizing all surfaces in public spaces. There will be sanitizer and paper towel available in the kitchenette for your use
- Employees are provided with PPE, such as masks/face coverings, gloves etc.
- Kitchen Staff have been trained on Safe Food Handling and taking all precautions.
- Reusable mugs, hand towel and dishcloths have been removed from the kitchenette.
We want you to have a safe environment so you can relax and enjoy your retreat.